The law offices of Kelly McCollum offers more than a decade of experience with New York bar admission, character and fitness, attorney ethics and grievance committee disciplinary matters.
For over a decade, my New York law practice has focused exclusively on:
BAR ADMISSION MATTERS
We get it right the first time.
When a New York bar admission application presents character and fitness issues that might conceivably require further investigation or a hearing, hire me to minimize that risk.
Helping applicants for admission to the New York Bar:
- New York Bar Admission Matters/Applications for Admission to the New York Bar
- New York Applications for Admission on Motion/ Admission without Examination (Reciprocity)
- New York Character and Fitness Committee Investigations and Hearings
- New York Board of Law Examiners Misconduct Matters
- Applications to the New York Court of Appeals for waivers of strict compliance with the Rules governing admissions of attorneys in New York